Monday, January 24, 2011

Falling asleep studying, need to wake up

Ok, this is just something for me to do to get my brain working at a slightly faster rate. I'm studying in the science center, and I keep almost drifting off onto the "Plant Forms and Functions" chapter of my Biology textbook. Hopefully breaking things up a bit to go online and write this quick two-minute post will help me stay awake a bit better. That, and a drink of water...

Classes are going well. Today (Monday) is the busiest day of every week. Studying at the Science Center in the morning, class 11:00-11:50am, back home to change / grab something to eat, leave for work by 12:15pm, leave work for class at 3:45pm, Orgo Lab Lecture at 4:00pm, back to work by 5:00pm, work till 10:30pm. After work tonight, I have a 15-question mini-exam, since that's how it's set up this semester for Bio: 10 online mini-exams of 15 questions and 20 minutes each, followed by a cumulative in-class midterm, as opposed to two exams during the first half of the semester. The second semester will be the same deal. Tonight's the first mini-exam. Hoping to be in bed by 11:30pm, since I have a 5-hour Orgo lab experiment in the morning...

WHEW! Ok, here we go, time to keep studying... Just so you know, I actually like the things that I do with my schedule; it's just more difficult when it's all packed together... Buy hey, at least I enjoy the learning!

No comments:

The Tags

accomplishment (2) AMCAS (1) anniversary (5) application (17) awesome (23) backpacking (8) bike (8) Biochemistry (13) Birthday (1) books (2) Break (46) bummer (2) camping (5) Christmas (4) crazy (30) Curiosity (10) doctor (7) Emergency Medicine (7) exams (37) Fail (4) fun (56) funny (22) Gear (8) God (2) Grand Rapids (2) grey hair (1) Honeymoon (2) Interview (8) iPad (2) Jintus Study (11) MCAT (14) med school (55) Mental Case (1) Motivation (4) Moving (4) MSU CHM (70) music (1) Naiya (22) Nerves (2) News (3) Nicole (40) Notes Plus (1) personal statement (5) Philosophy (1) photos (34) premed (4) random (25) Resources (9) Review (13) Running (6) Scary (2) Schedule (5) Science (1) Shadowing (6) sick (8) Specialty (4) stress (13) Studying (44) surgery (4) Tech (2) Tired (3) Travel (14) Travis (5) volunteering (3) Wife (26)
HyperSmash