Saturday, March 5, 2011

Naiya is doing better!!

Hooray hooray, Naiya is doing much better! She's been much more active, playing with stuff, and alternating with being really inactive. Such good improvement! She has eaten quite a bit of chicken and rice today, and has been drinking on her own, though I have to command her to do so. But hey, at least we're not having to force her to drink 6 mL increments by shooting it into her mouth with a plastic syringe... A big thanks to my Mom for coming to stay with us yesterday and today to help us care for Naiya while we're working ridiculous schedules.

On other notes, I am now completely done with Organic Chemistry, with the exception of studying for the MCAT. I turned in my final lab report on Wednesday morning, and got my final exam (which I took on Monday afternoon) back today. Didn't do too bad, especially given the stressfulness that was this week. I won't get my final grade for a few week though; they're undecided about a curve...

I took my final exam on the plants section of Organismal Biology today, and couldn't be happier. It was quite a bit harder than I expected, but I think it will probably have a pretty big curve, because everyone seemed to have trouble with it. I'm just glad it's done with; I've been looking forward to the section of that class all semester...

All right, time for bed! So good!

No comments:

The Tags

accomplishment (2) AMCAS (1) anniversary (5) application (17) awesome (23) backpacking (8) bike (8) Biochemistry (13) Birthday (1) books (2) Break (46) bummer (2) camping (5) Christmas (4) crazy (30) Curiosity (10) doctor (7) Emergency Medicine (7) exams (37) Fail (4) fun (56) funny (22) Gear (8) God (2) Grand Rapids (2) grey hair (1) Honeymoon (2) Interview (8) iPad (2) Jintus Study (11) MCAT (14) med school (55) Mental Case (1) Motivation (4) Moving (4) MSU CHM (70) music (1) Naiya (22) Nerves (2) News (3) Nicole (40) Notes Plus (1) personal statement (5) Philosophy (1) photos (34) premed (4) random (25) Resources (9) Review (13) Running (6) Scary (2) Schedule (5) Science (1) Shadowing (6) sick (8) Specialty (4) stress (13) Studying (44) surgery (4) Tech (2) Tired (3) Travel (14) Travis (5) volunteering (3) Wife (26)
HyperSmash