Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Überfastupdate

I put grass seed on the yard two days ago so it wouldn't be so nasty when I take Naiya barefoot (me not her) out to poop at night and it rained really hard the past two days so I hope it grows. It was support services week this week at work so I got 20 free dollars to spend on reduced-price meat and Boar's Head tv shirts which was pretty cool. Big time lab practical exam tomorrow morning at 8am coming up pretty quickly if you can't tell I'm trying not to use any commas even though I know I'm breaking many English rules oh well. This probably sounds like one of those annoying Jimmy John's commercials where the guy never stops talking but gets the sandwiches there on time anyway because he's really really fast. Two exams coming up next week though one is not really an exam it's a presentation of a failed experiment where we tried to grow some plants but someone put weed killer on them and killed them when we only had a week left so now the data is ruined but we are presenting it as though nothing went wrong so that we will still get the points for presenting it right. That's on Thursday but the other exam is on Tuesday in Organismal Biology. Today I researched the availability of my textbooks for next semester on my iPad and I'm going to be able to get both books for about $120 total cheaper than if I had bought them at Hope's bookstore. Time to try to get some sleep hopefully after calming down and relaxing for a little while so I'm not all strung out and tense. Oh and I took another MCAT exam this past weekend and things are encouraging!

No comments:

The Tags

accomplishment (2) AMCAS (1) anniversary (5) application (17) awesome (23) backpacking (8) bike (8) Biochemistry (13) Birthday (1) books (2) Break (46) bummer (2) camping (5) Christmas (4) crazy (30) Curiosity (10) doctor (7) Emergency Medicine (7) exams (37) Fail (4) fun (56) funny (22) Gear (8) God (2) Grand Rapids (2) grey hair (1) Honeymoon (2) Interview (8) iPad (2) Jintus Study (11) MCAT (14) med school (55) Mental Case (1) Motivation (4) Moving (4) MSU CHM (70) music (1) Naiya (22) Nerves (2) News (3) Nicole (40) Notes Plus (1) personal statement (5) Philosophy (1) photos (34) premed (4) random (25) Resources (9) Review (13) Running (6) Scary (2) Schedule (5) Science (1) Shadowing (6) sick (8) Specialty (4) stress (13) Studying (44) surgery (4) Tech (2) Tired (3) Travel (14) Travis (5) volunteering (3) Wife (26)
HyperSmash