Saturday, May 21, 2011

MCAT - Check!

Well, MCAT... maybe check. I'm officially not sure how I think I did. I could have done poorly, I could have done so-so, and I could have done great. I felt worse after some practice tests and did great on them, and I felt better after some practice tests that I didn't do so well on. So, at this point it's really a toss-up, but hey, I'm done! The only way I'll take it again is if 1) I really don't like my score and 2) my advisor recommends that I take it again. Hopefully that won't be the case and I will officially be done with the MCAT for GOOD. The biggest upshot of the whole thing is that right now, I don't have to study any more AT ALL! I have 30 torturous days to wait until I get my scores. Until then, I will be hanging out, relaxing, spending time with Nicole and Naiya, possibly camping, reading, and oh yeah, working 40+ hours per week. It's crazy how working feels like vacation after preparing for something like this...

No comments:

The Tags

accomplishment (2) AMCAS (1) anniversary (5) application (17) awesome (23) backpacking (8) bike (8) Biochemistry (13) Birthday (1) books (2) Break (46) bummer (2) camping (5) Christmas (4) crazy (30) Curiosity (10) doctor (7) Emergency Medicine (7) exams (37) Fail (4) fun (56) funny (22) Gear (8) God (2) Grand Rapids (2) grey hair (1) Honeymoon (2) Interview (8) iPad (2) Jintus Study (11) MCAT (14) med school (55) Mental Case (1) Motivation (4) Moving (4) MSU CHM (70) music (1) Naiya (22) Nerves (2) News (3) Nicole (40) Notes Plus (1) personal statement (5) Philosophy (1) photos (34) premed (4) random (25) Resources (9) Review (13) Running (6) Scary (2) Schedule (5) Science (1) Shadowing (6) sick (8) Specialty (4) stress (13) Studying (44) surgery (4) Tech (2) Tired (3) Travel (14) Travis (5) volunteering (3) Wife (26)
HyperSmash