Sunday, June 19, 2011

Piano Break

Playing the piano is definitely not something that I would have considered a "break" activity when I was a kid, which is probably why I quit. Apparently, I was shortsighted in more than one way back then, as I would kill to not be trying to learn this as an adult. I hated naps too, which is the basis for my belief that all children are slightly insane.

Anyway, here are a couple of clips of me attempting the beginnings of The Scientist by Coldplay and Exogenesis Symphony Part 3: Redemption by Muse, respectively. Please be nice; I've practiced The Scientist quite a bit, but I just started Exogenesis last night. Also, I took some liberties with The Scientist (ha!) so it's not exactly like the original all the way through what I play. Thanks for reading / listening / watching, enjoy if you can!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok, now I heard it and quite honestly-I thought it was GREAT! Keep it up, Justin! You sure do exercise all the parts of your brain! :)

The Tags

accomplishment (2) AMCAS (1) anniversary (5) application (17) awesome (23) backpacking (8) bike (8) Biochemistry (13) Birthday (1) books (2) Break (46) bummer (2) camping (5) Christmas (4) crazy (30) Curiosity (10) doctor (7) Emergency Medicine (7) exams (37) Fail (4) fun (56) funny (22) Gear (8) God (2) Grand Rapids (2) grey hair (1) Honeymoon (2) Interview (8) iPad (2) Jintus Study (11) MCAT (14) med school (55) Mental Case (1) Motivation (4) Moving (4) MSU CHM (70) music (1) Naiya (22) Nerves (2) News (3) Nicole (40) Notes Plus (1) personal statement (5) Philosophy (1) photos (34) premed (4) random (25) Resources (9) Review (13) Running (6) Scary (2) Schedule (5) Science (1) Shadowing (6) sick (8) Specialty (4) stress (13) Studying (44) surgery (4) Tech (2) Tired (3) Travel (14) Travis (5) volunteering (3) Wife (26)
HyperSmash