Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Not a happy camper.

After a week of waiting, a trip to Grand Rapids to pick up the incorrectly-addressed (and horribly overpriced at $75) AT&T modem, 350+ minutes spent on hold, 90+ minutes spent talking to customer support, 20+ calls to tech/customer support, 2.5 hours spent trouble shooting and staring at blinking red lights, and a cancelled technician appointment, AT&T tells me they never had my address in their system and that they accidentally activated service in my name for my building's main office address instead of for my apartment. It will be approximately a week before they can get my address entered in their system and get the internet activated at my address - a week in which I need to submit at least 9 medical school secondary applications online. I am not a happy camper.

If you need me, I'll be either at work or the library, apparently.

Stressed.


1 comment:

Susan said...

Really hope things level out for you soon. Keep your head up as best as you can!

The Tags

accomplishment (2) AMCAS (1) anniversary (5) application (17) awesome (23) backpacking (8) bike (8) Biochemistry (13) Birthday (1) books (2) Break (46) bummer (2) camping (5) Christmas (4) crazy (30) Curiosity (10) doctor (7) Emergency Medicine (7) exams (37) Fail (4) fun (56) funny (22) Gear (8) God (2) Grand Rapids (2) grey hair (1) Honeymoon (2) Interview (8) iPad (2) Jintus Study (11) MCAT (14) med school (55) Mental Case (1) Motivation (4) Moving (4) MSU CHM (70) music (1) Naiya (22) Nerves (2) News (3) Nicole (40) Notes Plus (1) personal statement (5) Philosophy (1) photos (34) premed (4) random (25) Resources (9) Review (13) Running (6) Scary (2) Schedule (5) Science (1) Shadowing (6) sick (8) Specialty (4) stress (13) Studying (44) surgery (4) Tech (2) Tired (3) Travel (14) Travis (5) volunteering (3) Wife (26)
HyperSmash