Thursday, August 25, 2011

Secondary App Update

I've now completed secondary applications for an additional three med schools, bringing the total up to nine out of fifteen schools. The newest three were Michigan State University College of Human Medicine, the Medical College of Wisconsin, and the University of Illinois at Chicago College of Medicine.

That leaves Rush, Northwestern, and Loyola left to do of the schools from which I have received requests for secondary applications. No word yet from Indiana University, Wayne State or the University of Toledo.

In other news - hooray! My electric bike battery shipped today! No tracking number yet, but I'm hoping it will be here by next week sometime, ideally before class starts...

Now it's time for some sleep. It's been a long, long day, as evidenced by the fact that I keep trying to slide my finger over my laptop screen to make the page scroll as I would on my iPad...

Eesh.

Holy cow, after typing that, I actually pushed on the "Publish Post" button on the screen with my pointer finger without even thinking about it. TIME TO SLEEP!

*CLICKS on "Publish Post" button*

1 comment:

Susan said...

funny, justin, about getting confused on the different screens. Keep plugging away on those applications-just a little more!

The Tags

accomplishment (2) AMCAS (1) anniversary (5) application (17) awesome (23) backpacking (8) bike (8) Biochemistry (13) Birthday (1) books (2) Break (46) bummer (2) camping (5) Christmas (4) crazy (30) Curiosity (10) doctor (7) Emergency Medicine (7) exams (37) Fail (4) fun (56) funny (22) Gear (8) God (2) Grand Rapids (2) grey hair (1) Honeymoon (2) Interview (8) iPad (2) Jintus Study (11) MCAT (14) med school (55) Mental Case (1) Motivation (4) Moving (4) MSU CHM (70) music (1) Naiya (22) Nerves (2) News (3) Nicole (40) Notes Plus (1) personal statement (5) Philosophy (1) photos (34) premed (4) random (25) Resources (9) Review (13) Running (6) Scary (2) Schedule (5) Science (1) Shadowing (6) sick (8) Specialty (4) stress (13) Studying (44) surgery (4) Tech (2) Tired (3) Travel (14) Travis (5) volunteering (3) Wife (26)
HyperSmash