Friday, October 21, 2011

Exam and Quiz Today

This week has been a blur. Nicole ran a Marathon last weekend, making me an extremely proud husband. Unfortunately, that also resulted in us not doing as much homework as we should have over the weekend, so this week have been playing catch-up. I have a Biochemistry I exam at 9:30am today, and I'm not feel feeling very prepared, despite hours of preparation full of work like this:






Midterm grades came out this week, and I am happy with them, but definitely don't want them to take a downward turn today. These pictures were taken last night as Nicole and I studied in the science center, since she has a tough exam this morning as well.






Once this exam is over, and after my Analytical Chem quiz is done, it is smooth sailing for the weekend. I finally got a secondary application quest from the University of Toledo; apparently they have been having some serious staffing issues. I was told on the phone that I should have received it in August, and they did not know why it wasn't sent, but that it would in no way affect their consideration of my application. So, I will hopefully be finishing that up this weekend. Wish me luck on today's tests!

No comments:

The Tags

accomplishment (2) AMCAS (1) anniversary (5) application (17) awesome (23) backpacking (8) bike (8) Biochemistry (13) Birthday (1) books (2) Break (46) bummer (2) camping (5) Christmas (4) crazy (30) Curiosity (10) doctor (7) Emergency Medicine (7) exams (37) Fail (4) fun (56) funny (22) Gear (8) God (2) Grand Rapids (2) grey hair (1) Honeymoon (2) Interview (8) iPad (2) Jintus Study (11) MCAT (14) med school (55) Mental Case (1) Motivation (4) Moving (4) MSU CHM (70) music (1) Naiya (22) Nerves (2) News (3) Nicole (40) Notes Plus (1) personal statement (5) Philosophy (1) photos (34) premed (4) random (25) Resources (9) Review (13) Running (6) Scary (2) Schedule (5) Science (1) Shadowing (6) sick (8) Specialty (4) stress (13) Studying (44) surgery (4) Tech (2) Tired (3) Travel (14) Travis (5) volunteering (3) Wife (26)
HyperSmash