Monday, March 19, 2012

Vacation in Nashville - NOT Memphis... Photos!

Wife and I are now in Nashville, TN, despite the fact that my gassy brain caused me to tell friends and coworkers all week that we would be going to Memphis, for some reason. Anyway, we went to the above breakfast hot-spot this morning, where I ordered the below:
Blitntzes, orange juice, and bacon - SO GOOD!
After breakfast, we walked around Vanderbuilt's campus for a bit, and I've gotta say, I was definitely impressed. My undergraduate school has a pretty campus, but it was nothing compared to this - though as I write this and look at my pictures I realize that I didn't take nearly enough overview shots (or individual buildings and pretty stuff) to accurately show this. I only took a few photos,but I'll share them below.

No comments:

The Tags

accomplishment (2) AMCAS (1) anniversary (5) application (17) awesome (23) backpacking (8) bike (8) Biochemistry (13) Birthday (1) books (2) Break (46) bummer (2) camping (5) Christmas (4) crazy (30) Curiosity (10) doctor (7) Emergency Medicine (7) exams (37) Fail (4) fun (56) funny (22) Gear (8) God (2) Grand Rapids (2) grey hair (1) Honeymoon (2) Interview (8) iPad (2) Jintus Study (11) MCAT (14) med school (55) Mental Case (1) Motivation (4) Moving (4) MSU CHM (70) music (1) Naiya (22) Nerves (2) News (3) Nicole (40) Notes Plus (1) personal statement (5) Philosophy (1) photos (34) premed (4) random (25) Resources (9) Review (13) Running (6) Scary (2) Schedule (5) Science (1) Shadowing (6) sick (8) Specialty (4) stress (13) Studying (44) surgery (4) Tech (2) Tired (3) Travel (14) Travis (5) volunteering (3) Wife (26)
HyperSmash