Sunday, April 15, 2012

MCAT Notecards Cheap - Jintus Study Online Now!

A while back I posted about how I studied for the MCAT, touching heavily on how I used digital notecards to study on-the-go as a nontraditional student. I have since decided to create an online store - Jintus Study - where I will make all of my notecards available cheap online. I recently posted about my motivation for doing this, also explaining how the store will function. Most of that is information is available on the store page as well (see the new tab at the top of my blog or just click here), so check it out when you've got the time!

Right now, I only have my Organic Chemistry cards available online. I hope to have all of my Inorganic Chemistry cards online in the next few days, but it might take me a bit longer to mobilize everything I have for Physics and Biology. You'd probably be surprised to learn just how much goes into creating the digital "products," configuring all the settings, creating descriptions for each product, bundling products together, creating pricing rules, page design, etc. The good news is that I already have all the cards made, so this stuff is really all that's left!

Anyway, I will definitely be updating each time new cards go live on the store. If you know of someone that owns an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch who is getting ready for the MCAT (or is just taking Organic Chemistry right now) and might benefit from this, please help spread the word! For the curious, below are some linkes to Mental Case, the app used to create and display Jintus Study cards, followed by a short promo video.

Mental Case for iPad
Mental Case for iPhone / iPod Touch
Mental Case for Mac

For iPad / iPhone / iPod Touch:



No comments:

The Tags

accomplishment (2) AMCAS (1) anniversary (5) application (17) awesome (23) backpacking (8) bike (8) Biochemistry (13) Birthday (1) books (2) Break (46) bummer (2) camping (5) Christmas (4) crazy (30) Curiosity (10) doctor (7) Emergency Medicine (7) exams (37) Fail (4) fun (56) funny (22) Gear (8) God (2) Grand Rapids (2) grey hair (1) Honeymoon (2) Interview (8) iPad (2) Jintus Study (11) MCAT (14) med school (55) Mental Case (1) Motivation (4) Moving (4) MSU CHM (70) music (1) Naiya (22) Nerves (2) News (3) Nicole (40) Notes Plus (1) personal statement (5) Philosophy (1) photos (34) premed (4) random (25) Resources (9) Review (13) Running (6) Scary (2) Schedule (5) Science (1) Shadowing (6) sick (8) Specialty (4) stress (13) Studying (44) surgery (4) Tech (2) Tired (3) Travel (14) Travis (5) volunteering (3) Wife (26)
HyperSmash