Sunday, May 6, 2012

Homemade Arnold Palmer

I love the Arizona iced teas, specifically the Arnold Palmers. I also tend toward cheapness when it come to the small things. I'll scrimp and save for months on the daily pleasures of life, then splurge to get something I think is worthwhile, like an iPad or car insurance.

Enter the new method of scrimping: homemade Arnold Palmer. Thanks to 10 teabags of Meijer Classic Black, 1 packet of Mixade zero calorie lemonade, an old Arnold Palmer 1-gal container, a teapot, and four quarts of water, I'm well in my way to saving almost $2.00. Look out, world - it's a doozy of a Sunday night up in here... Now I'm off to read a book!

Let's hear it for the summer before med school, ladies and gents!

2 comments:

Susan said...

I love this and will be making it, too! There's no such thing really as saving a little. Every little bit adds up to make a big difference! I still love to tell the story about how you saved up for your drum set when you were younger. I like your style :)

elisabeth said...

i'm definitely making this! awesome!

The Tags

accomplishment (2) AMCAS (1) anniversary (5) application (17) awesome (23) backpacking (8) bike (8) Biochemistry (13) Birthday (1) books (2) Break (46) bummer (2) camping (5) Christmas (4) crazy (30) Curiosity (10) doctor (7) Emergency Medicine (7) exams (37) Fail (4) fun (56) funny (22) Gear (8) God (2) Grand Rapids (2) grey hair (1) Honeymoon (2) Interview (8) iPad (2) Jintus Study (11) MCAT (14) med school (55) Mental Case (1) Motivation (4) Moving (4) MSU CHM (70) music (1) Naiya (22) Nerves (2) News (3) Nicole (40) Notes Plus (1) personal statement (5) Philosophy (1) photos (34) premed (4) random (25) Resources (9) Review (13) Running (6) Scary (2) Schedule (5) Science (1) Shadowing (6) sick (8) Specialty (4) stress (13) Studying (44) surgery (4) Tech (2) Tired (3) Travel (14) Travis (5) volunteering (3) Wife (26)
HyperSmash