Saturday, July 14, 2012

Best Comment Fail Ever

A while back, I disabled the "prove you're not a robot" feature for commenting on my blog. I knew this would potentially open me up to spam comments, but I figured it would be worth the risk to lessen the hassle for my readers. I was not expecting to get pure comment failure GOLD like the most recent one, shown below (minus the several hyperlinks it originally came with):

"Again, walnut is used to create a bespoke joinery and panelling to one wall; this is dramatically lit with LED lights that enhance the design. Unfortunately, Sung fell on some hard times and sold out his share of the chain (in recent interviews, he says he got screwed on the deal by the other partners). a . Over the past three years Semel sold 18.1 million of his stock options for a gain of $450 million. Actually, even if he called me right now, I'd say I couldn't do it this weekend. and no i usually, don't laugh or get ticklish, except maybe once that i can remember. Some go for 100% polyester, due to the fact of your sturdiness of your fabric when washed above and above once again, and due to the fact of moisture-wicking properties that make it fantastic in sweaty predicaments."


I'm pretty sure the discombobulated insanity of this "comment" was a result of an automated translation fail, similar to that which occurs in some internationally manufactured products. However it happened, it made me laugh A LOT.

In other news, today was a great day. I got my landlord to come down to *only* increase my rent by $50 per month. Wife and I also spent a great couple of hours at the beach, where we got to watch an extremely overweight and elderly gentleman wearing compression socks weave his way down the beach, in and out of the water and over a kid's sandcastle. He never even realized what he'd done. I felt bad, especially when I realized that as the gentleman had been tromping the kid's castle, the kid had been turned around to get a bucket of sand. When he turned back to his castle, he found it inexplicably smashed beyond repair. He just looked around (obviously confused and wondering what had happened) before furiously chucking his bucket into the lake and stomping back to his blanket.

Sorry kid.

No comments:

The Tags

accomplishment (2) AMCAS (1) anniversary (5) application (17) awesome (23) backpacking (8) bike (8) Biochemistry (13) Birthday (1) books (2) Break (46) bummer (2) camping (5) Christmas (4) crazy (30) Curiosity (10) doctor (7) Emergency Medicine (7) exams (37) Fail (4) fun (56) funny (22) Gear (8) God (2) Grand Rapids (2) grey hair (1) Honeymoon (2) Interview (8) iPad (2) Jintus Study (11) MCAT (14) med school (55) Mental Case (1) Motivation (4) Moving (4) MSU CHM (70) music (1) Naiya (22) Nerves (2) News (3) Nicole (40) Notes Plus (1) personal statement (5) Philosophy (1) photos (34) premed (4) random (25) Resources (9) Review (13) Running (6) Scary (2) Schedule (5) Science (1) Shadowing (6) sick (8) Specialty (4) stress (13) Studying (44) surgery (4) Tech (2) Tired (3) Travel (14) Travis (5) volunteering (3) Wife (26)
HyperSmash