Monday, November 19, 2012

Where to START. Stache Day 19

My view from the Nerd's Nest (a quiet study area here at MSU CHM) while studying for the Phys exam.
Seriously, I took this picture while sitting in my chair.

Time for an ├╝berfast update.

Wife's car is now officially insured, licensed, and the title transferred! Woo hoo! It only took about a week longer than it should have, but it. is. FINISHED.

This morning was my fourth (FOURTH!) Physiology exam. Covering Muscle (skeletal vs. cardiac vs. smooth), the Autonomic Nervous System (sympathetic vs. parasympathetic, complete with neurotransmitters), and Signaling (eicosanoids, hormones, tyrosine kinase receptors, etc.), it was touted by many as the more difficult of the Phys exams for the semester. I studied harder than I've studied for anything yet this semester, and it went swimmingly. Far better than I was hoping for, which gives me a great kick-start to the next several days. Oh, did I not mention? Thursday and Friday are COMPLETELY FREE (minus the heavy studying to prepare for next week's Genetics exam, for which I've got some catching up to do...) for Thanksgiving! I just have to get through the next couple of days, which now that I no longer have a Phys exam casting its darkling shadow over me.

A little preview for my next post - I've got some pretty big news humongously gigantic news to share that has nothing to do with school, though not until after Thanksgiving. I'll let you squirm for a couple days for it.

And that's all for now.

:)

Except for this - Movember Stache Day 19:



2 comments:

Rodney said...

Mustaches look better when you smile. Try it.

Rodney said...

Oh yeah, forgot...am on pins and needles.....:)

The Tags

accomplishment (2) AMCAS (1) anniversary (5) application (17) awesome (23) backpacking (8) bike (8) Biochemistry (13) Birthday (1) books (2) Break (46) bummer (2) camping (5) Christmas (4) crazy (30) Curiosity (10) doctor (7) Emergency Medicine (7) exams (37) Fail (4) fun (56) funny (22) Gear (8) God (2) Grand Rapids (2) grey hair (1) Honeymoon (2) Interview (8) iPad (2) Jintus Study (11) MCAT (14) med school (55) Mental Case (1) Motivation (4) Moving (4) MSU CHM (70) music (1) Naiya (22) Nerves (2) News (3) Nicole (40) Notes Plus (1) personal statement (5) Philosophy (1) photos (34) premed (4) random (25) Resources (9) Review (13) Running (6) Scary (2) Schedule (5) Science (1) Shadowing (6) sick (8) Specialty (4) stress (13) Studying (44) surgery (4) Tech (2) Tired (3) Travel (14) Travis (5) volunteering (3) Wife (26)
HyperSmash