Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Phys - CHECK.

They haven't posted the exam key yet, but this morning I took the 3-hour, cumulative exam for Phys. I think the grand total of practice problems I did in the past 24 hours was somewhere around 350, and let me tell you, I am GLAD that I did. It felt to me like the majority of the questions were  either directly off of the problem sets, or at least very closely related. It didn't seem easy by any stretch of imagining, but I felt it was a fair test. And now, the waiting game begins...

The good news is that Genetics isn't until two days from now, so that leaves me at least a couple hours of down-time right now before I start studying for that beast. I might take a nap... Maybe play a computer game... Eat stuff.

*SIGH*


Good feelings.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Nice, you're ALMOST THERE!

The Tags

accomplishment (2) AMCAS (1) anniversary (5) application (17) awesome (23) backpacking (8) bike (8) Biochemistry (13) Birthday (1) books (2) Break (46) bummer (2) camping (5) Christmas (4) crazy (30) Curiosity (10) doctor (7) Emergency Medicine (7) exams (37) Fail (4) fun (56) funny (22) Gear (8) God (2) Grand Rapids (2) grey hair (1) Honeymoon (2) Interview (8) iPad (2) Jintus Study (11) MCAT (14) med school (55) Mental Case (1) Motivation (4) Moving (4) MSU CHM (70) music (1) Naiya (22) Nerves (2) News (3) Nicole (40) Notes Plus (1) personal statement (5) Philosophy (1) photos (34) premed (4) random (25) Resources (9) Review (13) Running (6) Scary (2) Schedule (5) Science (1) Shadowing (6) sick (8) Specialty (4) stress (13) Studying (44) surgery (4) Tech (2) Tired (3) Travel (14) Travis (5) volunteering (3) Wife (26)
HyperSmash