Wednesday, December 5, 2012

To Crush The Pelvis and Lower Limb


Goodbye, Tuesday. It's now Wednesday.


This is what it looks like if you line it all up, only change "11:00pm" at the bottom to 2:00am on Wednesday morning... I've officially covered half of what I aim to cover by this time Thursday morning.

Suffice it to say, I don't think I'll exactly be feeling guilty when I'm kickin' it on the beach two weeks from now, reading some good ol' science fiction and playing a game of Scramble with Friends on my phone.

I know that time is going to be here and gone before I can even say sacral cornu, but right now it feels like it's eons away...

I think I'm going to go eat something... I'm in that pasty mental haze of sleepy-tired limbo where it takes forever to make a decision. Right now, I'm trying to decide what to eat. Canned fruit? Granola? Milk? Peanut butter with a spoon? Hmmm...

I'm going to need a bowl.






The pelvis has become my arch enemy... But you know what? Sun Tzu had it right. To win, you've got to know your enemy.

Time for 4.5 hours of sleep, and I'm back at it. I will crush the pelvis and lower limb on Friday.


crush
crush
crush
CRUSH. IT.

7 comments:

Thomas said...

Like your work. Cool blog :) Nice time app you have hehe. Good Luck with your exam! I'm a new follower!

Susan said...

My vote is "crush it"! But 4.5 hrs of sleep!? Yikes....

BJ said...

I'm another new follower. A grandma that will keep you in my prayers for good sleep in those short hours, memory for all you are studying and good grades when you are finished.

Justin said...

@Thomas - thanks! Glad to have you following along.

@Susan - Yeah, it was a little rough holding my eyes open this morning... Thank. You. Coffee.

@BJ - Thank you very much! I can use all the prayers I can get for the next week.

I appreciate all of your support!!

Jill said...

yes you WILL crush it.

Anonymous said...

new follower! Current undergrad junior who JUST made the decision to switch to science/premed. Just finished up my first semester of pre-reqs and I'm picking up so many study tips from you!

Still debating whether or not to take the plunge and get an ipad....I have a perfectly working Macbook laptop but your post about all the benefits of the Ipad has me nearly persuaded!

Justin said...

@Anonymous - Take the plunge! You will not regret it. There's so much the iPad can do that a laptop cannot.

The Tags

accomplishment (2) AMCAS (1) anniversary (5) application (17) awesome (23) backpacking (8) bike (8) Biochemistry (13) Birthday (1) books (2) Break (46) bummer (2) camping (5) Christmas (4) crazy (30) Curiosity (10) doctor (7) Emergency Medicine (7) exams (37) Fail (4) fun (56) funny (22) Gear (8) God (2) Grand Rapids (2) grey hair (1) Honeymoon (2) Interview (8) iPad (2) Jintus Study (11) MCAT (14) med school (55) Mental Case (1) Motivation (4) Moving (4) MSU CHM (70) music (1) Naiya (22) Nerves (2) News (3) Nicole (40) Notes Plus (1) personal statement (5) Philosophy (1) photos (34) premed (4) random (25) Resources (9) Review (13) Running (6) Scary (2) Schedule (5) Science (1) Shadowing (6) sick (8) Specialty (4) stress (13) Studying (44) surgery (4) Tech (2) Tired (3) Travel (14) Travis (5) volunteering (3) Wife (26)
HyperSmash