Monday, January 7, 2013

Semester 2. Day 1. GO.

I'm sitting in the atrium outside the lecture hall just before my first class of the new semester at MSU CHM. Break absolutely flew by, despite the whole vacation debacle. You'd think 3 weeks of freedom would feel longer than that!

Regardless, after some intense shopping (shoring up my winter food stores in the Medbunker), cleaning, moving of stuffs, quality time with Wife, and organizing school files/folders, I finally feel ready to start this semester. Gonna take the bull by the horns, yo! Ready to get to work!!

I wasn't quite feeling it until today, honestly. This past week did WONDERS for my attitude and study/work ethic. Knowing that I already have a semester of med school under my belt makes it seem like three more semesters of pre-clinical work isn't all that long... Right? Hahaha - remind me of this when exams are upon me and I'm playing the woe-is-me violin.

All right - off to a new semester, during which I will probably spend a considerable amount of my study breaks staring at this photo:

My view one day from the Punta Cana Disaster Vacation.

No comments:

The Tags

accomplishment (2) AMCAS (1) anniversary (5) application (17) awesome (23) backpacking (8) bike (8) Biochemistry (13) Birthday (1) books (2) Break (46) bummer (2) camping (5) Christmas (4) crazy (30) Curiosity (10) doctor (7) Emergency Medicine (7) exams (37) Fail (4) fun (56) funny (22) Gear (8) God (2) Grand Rapids (2) grey hair (1) Honeymoon (2) Interview (8) iPad (2) Jintus Study (11) MCAT (14) med school (55) Mental Case (1) Motivation (4) Moving (4) MSU CHM (70) music (1) Naiya (22) Nerves (2) News (3) Nicole (40) Notes Plus (1) personal statement (5) Philosophy (1) photos (34) premed (4) random (25) Resources (9) Review (13) Running (6) Scary (2) Schedule (5) Science (1) Shadowing (6) sick (8) Specialty (4) stress (13) Studying (44) surgery (4) Tech (2) Tired (3) Travel (14) Travis (5) volunteering (3) Wife (26)
HyperSmash