Thursday, January 24, 2013

The Mystery Riddle of MSU CHM

I am loving my new study music (thanks Allison!), so it seems rather cosmically coincidental that today, I was introduced to my new favorite piece of CHM lore:

Behind a door that needs no key
And has no lock of function, see
I sit and wait so quietly
For someone to come and play.

Now, at keeping time I could shame a clock
And with such style, you cannot mock
From classical to jazz to techno to rock
If anyone would just come to play.

For when one makes my discovery
Sweet tones then flow in reverie
And echo the halls of Secchia C.
If you'd only just come to play.


What am I?

Go.

(To my fellow students - if you were there with me today when I learned of this awesome noun, please don't be a spoilsport and answer the riddle... At least, not until other people have a chance to guess.)

No comments:

The Tags

accomplishment (2) AMCAS (1) anniversary (5) application (17) awesome (23) backpacking (8) bike (8) Biochemistry (13) Birthday (1) books (2) Break (46) bummer (2) camping (5) Christmas (4) crazy (30) Curiosity (10) doctor (7) Emergency Medicine (7) exams (37) Fail (4) fun (56) funny (22) Gear (8) God (2) Grand Rapids (2) grey hair (1) Honeymoon (2) Interview (8) iPad (2) Jintus Study (11) MCAT (14) med school (55) Mental Case (1) Motivation (4) Moving (4) MSU CHM (70) music (1) Naiya (22) Nerves (2) News (3) Nicole (40) Notes Plus (1) personal statement (5) Philosophy (1) photos (34) premed (4) random (25) Resources (9) Review (13) Running (6) Scary (2) Schedule (5) Science (1) Shadowing (6) sick (8) Specialty (4) stress (13) Studying (44) surgery (4) Tech (2) Tired (3) Travel (14) Travis (5) volunteering (3) Wife (26)
HyperSmash