Officially DONE with MER, and what better way to celebrate than with the above Med Folly, featuring the M1 class (with a little of me thrown in - can you find me?). Mad props to the mastermind of it all (you know who you are, but I don't know if you want me posting your real name on my personal blog, soo...). Bravo! Anyway, the exam this morning went swimmingly - at least, as well as can be expected for an exam where most of the material has seemingly nothing in common other than that it involves stuff that can happen in the human body...
Aside from that, today I also:
- Fixed Wife's laptop by installing a new battery for HALF the price the Apple store would have charged ($60 vs. $120)
- Fixed my iPhone 4s speakers by installing a new set that I bought online for $4.40 including shipping.
- Went to the Omelette Shoppe for some celebratory feasting.
- Took Hobbes to the park and threw the ball around a bit.
- Had some great conversation with Wife about what's really important in life.
Now I'm about to get a haircut and maybe clean my desk. Oh yeah, I haven't written about my new desk! It's pretty awesome. It's this:
(click to embiggen)
Anyway, it might be the best purchase I've been able to make this year. I can't say I did this alone - Special thanks to you who helped me fund the purchase - you know who you are. Thank you!